Friday, June 12, 2009

And Cyber-Bullying continues to thrive...


Image taken from http://www.floridacriminaldefenselawyerblog.com/cyberbully.jpg


I was disturbed to find the following going on in one of the Flickr groups I have recently joined.

I invited the girls involved to join My Flickr Group and to read of my experiences and see what kind of person they have become. Of course, I can only do so much as to persuade them to find a better solution to solve their problems with the person they were writing about. They must form their own opinion on the matter. But I hope that we can help these girls out and try and sort out their problems...

2 comments:

  1. cyber bullying is going on all over, and mainly with teens. We neeed to put a stop to it by limiting what people are able to say over chat rooms and blogs and things like that. Teens are hurt, and thinking why should they stay alive when noone likes them. Well i say we need to hurry and do something fast so that another teen doesn't end up dieing. PUT A STOP TO CYBER BULLYING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Carolyn! And sorry for the late reply. Thank you for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete